Learn how to sell your home without paying estate agents fees following this easy 9 step process:
I saved £2268 in estate agents fees and you can too
In the UK 848,857 houses were sold in 2016 and I estimate at least 95% of those people paid an Estate Agent 2% or more of the sale price.
At an average of 2% that’s:
£2000 on a £100,000 house
£4000 on a £200,000 house
£6000 on a £300,000 house
Most people think that they need an Estate Agent to sell their
home but the truth is you can easily sell your home without one
In July 2017 I sold my house without an estate agent and saved £2268
Would you like to sell your home without an estate agent and
save an average of £2000+ in estate agents fees?
Here’s my proven 9 step strategy:
In this book I will show the exact steps we took, including what happened after we accepted an offer and how to make our sale go as smoothly as possible without an estate agent.
9 Easy to Follow Steps, including:
- How to avoid the mistakes most people make when selling their home
- How to easily promote your home online for free
- How to quickly and easily provide your house details to prospective buyers
- How to be in charge of the process of selling of your home
- How to choose the best solicitor
Save yourself £2000+ in estate agents fees and sell your home easily with my 9 step process for only:
Immediate download so you’re ready to get started right now